Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pakeezah's father passed away
Our Dear operator PakeezaH's father has passed away, please pray for his departed soul.‌ May Allah grant her family courage to bear this loss. Ameen
Ameen..
My condolences with Pakeezah and her family, May Allah bless her family.
Undoubtly, the most tragic and hardest times in ones' life is passing away of a beloved one.
May Allah grant him eternal peace and elevate his place in the life hereafter and at the same time grant the patience and courage to the bereaved family to bear the loss. = Ameen
The loss of a parent is something no one can understand until it happens to them. I'm sorry you are going through this heart wrenching time in your life. Our thoughts and prays are with you. May ALLAH comfort you and your family at this difficult time! Ameen.
"See the new life I am beginning and not the one I have ended."

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family at this difficult time. May God give you and your family peace and comfort.
Pakeezah really samajh nahi aa raha k kia likhoon k dukh ki jo ghari aai hai usey wohi samajh sakta hai k jis per guzri hai...Allah aap ko aur aap k ghar walon ko Himmat aur Sabr-e-Jameel Ataa Farmaye aur aap k father ko Jannatul Firdous me Bulan Muqaam ataa Farmaye Aameen....

*Da^B0SS* ka yeh msg apney pvt me dekha wo yehan paste kar rahi hoon:

*Da^B0SS* please convey my condolences to PakeezaH may ALLAH rest his father's soul in Janat-ul-firdaus....ALLAH pakeezah ko is muskhil waqt guzarnay ka hoosla aur himat dey Ameen ...
May Allah rest his soul in peace.. God bless Pakee and her family.. Ameen.
Dost, we all are with you in this tragic time.. May Allah rest his soul in peace. Ameen.
PakeezaH am really sorry to hear on ur terrible loss .. God Bless you and your family in every best possible way .. Ameen
Inna eleh wa inna eleh rajioon

Pakeezah,
I have lost my dad also and I know how it felt when ur dad leaves you . I can feel how you going through.
He is in better place I am sure. Allah tumhein aur ghur walon ko sabar dey Aameen.
Inna lillahe wa inna elehe raje`un
im very sorry hearing this news Pakeezah , may Allah rest your father`s soul in peace along with other departed souls
may ALLAH forgive his sins and bestows His rehmah and rest his soul in heavens
ameen.
I'm so sorry to hear about your (Pakeezah's) father. May Allah's peace, blessings and mercy be upon him. Ameen.
thank u for duas..
jus remember him in ur prayers. shukriya.
tut tut !

Every soul must taste of death and We try you by evil and good by way of probation; and to Us you shall be brought back [21.35 Al-Quran]

May his soul rest in peace Ameen.