Poll: Delete the forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
1 33.33%
No
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete the Forums
Hello All , 

I see that there is no activity on the forums anymore..

What do you suggest that we get rid of the forums?
[Image: ludoap4aeb5.png]
Ahmiq

instead of deleting the forums, tell your team to take active participation in the website /forums and also on the channel, both places are dead due to non participation / who cares! attitude of team #Pakistan .

As far as my one more advice is concerned , kindly keep visiting the forums regularly , there are few spammers who are posting irrelevant posts every time and it almost causes flood on the main webpage.

Few examples of these users are norenberg and zahra,
because of such people , the other members have stopped posting over here.

And of me , I would continue to keep posting in Mera Pakistan , and News & Announcements.

I would keep coming and keep posting for my friends and other users , so from my side forums must remain, but your team should be active, specially those who just remain parked and do nothing
You Live Only Twice, So Utilize It Carefully
(07-21-2018, 02:18 PM)Ahmiq Wrote: Hello All , 

Ahmiq 

Now you see , that no one from the team even bothered to reply , what to talk of users,
Now just check your self the posting stats of your team, how many posts by each member and what was the last date they posted any thing in the open forum,

This announcement section is meant for announcement and news, see last 5-6 threads are mine, Iam doing it on your behalf
Now thats the answer to you question, tell your team specially admins who are moderators as well to come on line and see the website and forums , a jerk user posts 22 times a spam message in just 27 minutes and your whole forum is choked with trash , instead of asking us the question for deleting the forums , come spend time here . Just posting the activity picture of the spammer for you and others to see .

SO dear you all admins should come and spend time on the website and keep it free from spammers, rather than wasting time in pasting the activity time of team members which they dont like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

foxy great suggestion. unfortunately i am busy!!
[Image: ludoap4aeb5.png]

Nazar se Ziada Bad'Duayen lag gayeen forum aur channel ko.......band kar dena he behter hoga Lekin masla yeh hai k Me bhi nahi chahti k band ho as after long long time bhi I keep remember this place.
Dheerey Dheerey Machal Oooooo Jia beQaraar koi Aaya haiiii koi aaya haiiiii......... Nahi aaya naa koi 
(02-04-2019, 01:24 PM)Jia420 Wrote:

Nazar se Ziada Bad'Duayen lag gayeen forum aur channel ko.......band kar dena he behter hoga Lekin masla yeh hai k Me bhi nahi chahti k band ho as after long long time bhi I keep remember this place.

Band kernaykee wajha bhee tou  yehi Team #Pakistan hai, daikh lo in ka interest at website and channel, Malik RB and kash1f agar time nahi hai tou channel choor dain.
Assalam-o-alaikum,
I visit once in a month or 2 week, Channel mein tu ana jana laga rahey ga. But you are right its time to take retirement.
Masha'Allah
اپنی خرابیوں کا ہے مختصر فسانہ
اقوال عارفانہ اعمال احمقانہ
It is just a suggestion that Admins and team members should dedicate some time to Forums as they used to do. Any how people may not agree with my suggestion and act as per their wishes