Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarification
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Dear Members and Users,

Its been a quite since we have been running this channel with the best of our sources and knowledge,

Throughout we have faced lots of troubles and many great memories was made.

We always try and try and try to provide and keep this channel alive and family oriented.

I shouldn't be writing this post if there was no attempt to depriving / discouraging / demotivating the users toward our team and management.

We have been and always be unbiased toward the users, but some of the banned person are trying to create a scene and rumours about we are gender biased.

I will give a simple example of our unbiasedness:

As everyone know in January 2012, we have lost the channel due to a hack attempt by a hacker. (The story also saved in this section)

We fight fight and fight against the wrong act, we didnt even care about the time, almost all day we stay online to catch the relevant authority to come online and clear the matter. During the time of the hacker management, he have added many ops, which were previously the channel users of #Pakistan.

We put our effort and on the last day of february, we recover our channel, After getting the channel back, we didn't banned any of the op previously added by the hacker as they were given chance and they availed it.

That was a simple example of it!

I will further explain about the complain handling procedure:

When we got a complain from a user, we don't act blindly on faith of the users, even if the logs were provided by the the complaining user.
First of all they are verified by the channel logs with us and the action is taken according to intensity and severity of the complain and circumstances.

The on going scenario is that a person is banned from the channel and he might be staying in the channel with a different nick and doing the feeble attempt to gain sympathy and defaming our team by alleging our team and their way of handling things with false accusations.

The reason of that particular user was the act of blasphemy that's too on at the main of #Pakistan. He abused to sahaba karaam, Hazrat Umer Farooq R.A and Hazrat Aisha R.A, at that particular time there was no op around, upon the user complain it was checked and verified from the logs that he did that act, So the ban was applied.

This particular user was banned for a long time and he left the irc too, so the host or the username was expired, so was the banned.

He came back with a new host and username and able to entered the room and skipping the ban. I, myselft have seen that logs so i was totally unrest with his presence in our channel. Once again upon the user complain the ban was revived again.

On doing such ban we have seen lots of controversies and complain. Allegating us with biased rule on the basis of gender, we all (management) is telling lie about that particular reason of ban etc.

If the ban was wrong, can anyone please suggest us in reaching the right decision??

If anyone have a better idea or suggestion, he/she will more welcome .

Regards

Love, Hope and more,
Team #Pakistan
اپنی خرابیوں کا ہے مختصر فسانہ
اقوال عارفانہ اعمال احمقانہ
Oh tum lout aaye??? Good

but itni difficult english??? mujhey tou bas aik he line dikhi iss poori post me "We have been and always be unbiased toward the users" Tongue

Reminds me of the time i faced long ago ............ Lolz
Dheerey Dheerey Machal Oooooo Jia beQaraar koi Aaya haiiii koi aaya haiiiii......... Nahi aaya naa koi 
LoL jia k taunt walay sentences. Jia Shadii mubarak ho.
(04-28-2016, 11:57 PM)Jia420 Wrote: Oh tum lout aaye??? Good

but itni difficult english??? mujhey tou bas aik he line dikhi iss poori post me "We have been and always be unbiased toward the users" Tongue

You're Biased!! You are taunting at me Sad

Ab ye din bhi anay thy, sahi hai
(04-29-2016, 10:06 AM)UmAiR Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 11:57 PM)Jia420 Wrote: Oh tum lout aaye??? Good

You're Biased!! You are taunting at me Sad

Ab ye din bhi anay thy, sahi hai
Nop,,,,,,,, I am not taunting, I just tried to remind you the fact....... life is very short to realize our mistakes, there are only few whom Allah give this chance. waqt rehtey apni ghaltiyon ko tasleem kar lena chahiye. 

and taunting isn't biasedness....... i think biased is what i have observed long ago......

ab agar pitna ho tou mujhey jhutlana. tumhe pata hai k me dheet no.1 hoon, aik baat jo dimagh me beth gai tou phir tum ya koi aur kitna he kukroon koon kar lo Tongue
Dheerey Dheerey Machal Oooooo Jia beQaraar koi Aaya haiiii koi aaya haiiiii......... Nahi aaya naa koi 
Chal jhooti ;p
Oyeeee!!!!!!
UmAiR tum Administrator ho???? Sachi????

Malik Ganjoo ne mujhey kabhi administrator banaya he nahi Sad
Sorry for the late reply :x

Aho am administrator =P