Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dishonorable exit and a demand.
I am writing this only to place two issues before all, no more:

1. Vindication: I was removed and in a very much extreme insulting manner for banning a user for personal reasons and all the Ops/Admins have seen the logs as presented by Malik. Now hear my side of story. When I was promoted to Admin status, I was told that Admins have special discretion to place a ban without assigning any reason. Over the course of years now I have at times used this discretion to clear the abusers and flooders from the the channel who were playing in the pvt of fem users.

Yes I banned nity for personal reasons using the same discretion. nity flooded the channel abusing his own mother and sister i banned him. He flooded my pvt. i told Malik that he called me son of plastic whore and sad mothe....r, but according to Malik, the just God, when I called nity naali ka keera and made that topic, we were equal and nity is changed now and needs to be unbanned. I refused and asked Malik to remove me, he refused then I told him that I will ban nity again and again then Malik removed me. This is my personal ban.

AgentX, another friend of nity, wanted to lick and do cybersex with a fem user in pvt. I got the log and warned him once and he admitted and apologized. This happened 3 time and again on 4th time, I banned.

Now, thanks to Malik's new chan promotion policy, I am out of chan and your fav abusers are in. Thank you.

2. Demand: Mr. Malik considering the above facts, as given you have degraded me, with about13 years of chan standing, over a known flooder and a known abuser. You just wanted to keep a user. I was a user too. You lost me and gained him. I would have never even made this demand, but chan ops and Admins have asked me to join back. I am thankful to all friends for such a thought.

But, truthfully, could you sit in a room with a person who continues to call you a mot...r and son of plastic whore?? Yes he never stopped even now. I would not sit in such a place and Mr. Malik is on his side

Hence, in order to resolve the whole affair, I demand a personal apology from Malik publicly on the chan topic and ban on the abusers.

Cheers and Eid Mubarak to all.

PS: I know this post will be deleted fastest, but I have no other forum left to say anything.
PSS: We used to have a tradition at #pakistan. No op will be directly appointed or removed. Ops were appointed thru election process and removed after discussion between other admins on forum, bot msg or at #pakadmins. I was not even given this opportunity. Did any of my actions needed the penalty of direct removal like this?
I have already answered you at #pakistan and #pakadmins so there is no need for me to repeat again. I have already answered to the Pakistan team. There are already less users at Undernet and all channels are struggling for users. You were hiding yourself under the 'special discretion' tag and abusing your power by banning users for personal reasons. I was observing myself on the daily basis and I have seen you how you were treating users by calling them ' a naali ka keera bla bla' and on top of that you were making a public channel topic by giving them this respect. If someone was a bad user in the past, does it mean that user has no right to become a good user? you think calling them a naali ka keera and then banning them from the channel as well as from the help channel, do you think they will respect you? what's the difference between you as an admin of so called 13 years experience and as per you he said some bad words about you. If you can't handle this then you're at the wrong place. We're NOT making a police room, its a public global channel for all users around the globe. I went to speak to you at the help channel and you were not even ready to talk, you said you will ban him again and again so there was nothing left after this but your removal. I wish you all the best.

[09:39] <neonz-> Misogynist: wasting time with gutter say niklay hoey naali kay keeray
[09:39] <neonz-> thats poetry .. i am going to put it on the topic
[09:40] <nity> neonz- be in limit
[09:40] <Misogynist> no neonz , naali ka keeras dont come here
[09:40] #pakistan: mode change '+l 48' by X!cservice@undernet.org
[09:40] <nity> gutter ka kerra u ha
[09:40] <nity> kub sa ignore kar raha hoon
[09:40] <nity> tujay izzat rass nahi atti kya
[09:40] Topic changed on #pakistan by neonz-!uid66217@zaxon.users.undernet.org: http://www.undernetpakistan.org | 18:39 <neonz-> Misogynist: wasting time with gutter say niklay hoey naali kay keeray aka nity
[09:40] <Misogynist> hehehehe
[09:40] <Misogynist> oh wow someone from naali does come here
[09:41] CordiaL (uid34214@192.184.9.112) left irc: Quit: Connection closed for inactivity
[09:41] <Misogynist> congrats nightie
[09:41] <neonz-> you have seen now
[09:42] <neonz-> the traveling naali ka keera
[09:42] <mvc> Thori ramadaan ki respect Kar lo
[09:42] <nity> mvc let him blah blah
[09:43] <mvc> Please stop insulting ppl
[09:43] <nity> he is old citizen
[09:43] <nity> let him enjoy
[09:43] <neonz-> nobody is insulting ppl
[09:44] <neonz-> its a damn keera .. no more
[09:44] <mvc> Then what's naali ka keera?
Thanks for your reply and thanks again for such disgrace from you too.
Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I might not have rights to write any thing in Admin's Matter but can't hold myself writing few things.

neonz's sad story reminds me my story long ago,,,, aisa he kuchh samaaa tha, lekin difference yeh tha lovely aur minoo and team ne apni power ko abuse kia tha, aur aik user jisey Admin ne unban kia tha usey abuse karney per lovely naami so called op ne uksaya tha......... me ne phir bhi kisi ko abuse nahi kia tha siwaye complain k and apni haar tasleem karney k.......... Jab k neonz ne aik admin hotey hoye badla le liya na sirf apni power ko use kia bal k uss user ko abuse bhi kia......... Why are you sad neonz??????

Insaan tou sab he aik barabar hotey hain naa, koi admin ho k koi merey jesi bey zarar si op,,,,,, insult tou insult he hoti hai naa..........nahi????? Tab tum Admin they aur Merey removal me aik vote tumhara bhi tha, bal k mujhey tou bataya gaya tha k it was you jis ka yeh Faisla tha aur it was you jis ne kaha tha Jia ko wapis le aao gay channel per as a user Lolz.......... you jantey they k wo channel merey liye kia Haisiyat rakhta tha, you know k me ne aik chatter box ki tarah kabhi nahi liya tha uus channel ko, meri zindagi ki tarah tha meri family ki tarah tha,,,, tumhe laga tha k Jia tou bewaqoof hai wo channel k bina reh nahi paye gi behla phusla k le aaoon ga............. shayad behal jaati per you never realized k Jab kisi k monh per Tamancha mara jata hai tou kis qader guilty aur tazleel ka samna karna parta hai........ I remember tumharey users aur delusion k users merey pm me aa kar mujhey kesi batain suna k mera mazaq ura k chaley jatey they. I Pray and I hope k ab tumhe realize ho gaya hoga.

Tum tou phir Lucky ho k apna badla le chukey ho, me nahi janti nity kon hai ya AngentX kon hai yaa wo girls kon hain lekin i know k pvt abusing per all girls know k aik command ignore ki bhi hoti hai tou wo ignore command apply kar sakti hain, silence bhi hai +r bhi hai, han u ko abuse kia uus ne tou u saza de saktey they......

neonz once again mujhey kehney ka haq nahi per me phir bhi kahoon gi k u r wrong and This time Malik is right, being an admin you should respect channel's policy chahey made newly, Malik ka access sab se ziada hai you should respect him.......... nahi?????

I want to appreciate Malik for his words "If someone was a bad user in the past, does it mean that user has no right to become a good user? & "what's the difference between you as an admin of so called 13 years experience and as per you he said some bad words about you."

Keep it up Malik, seems k you have learnt a lot, Allah bless your channel #Pakistan and aaj I pray k wo pehley k jesey hara bhara ho jaye Aameen.

Intehai Maazrat k sath neonz, iss sari story me its only you who looks wrong, Yeh Dunia aik Makaafaat-e-Amal hai, Barson k Taaza zakhmon per aaj jesey Marham laga hai k mujhey sab se ziada dukh agar kisi ka tha tou it was you,,,, I always wanted k u realize karo but you never, ab jo tumharey sath howa I think k tumhe kuchh tou Ehsaas zaroor howa hoga k insult kia hoti hai.

Me yeh bhi Janti hoon k whatever I am saying its not Munasib, kisi k dukh per khush hona yaa usey iss tarah ki batain sunana achhhi baat nahi per mujhey aisa bananey waley bhi wohi hain jo uus story me shamil they..... I won't say sorry for anything. Jo bhi merey man me aaya aur jo tha me ne keh diya aur mujhey kisi bhi baat per koi afsos nahi.
Dheerey Dheerey Machal Oooooo Jia beQaraar koi Aaya haiiii koi aaya haiiiii......... Nahi aaya naa koi 
wa alaikum assalaam Jia, good to see you and a very happy eid mubarak to you and your family. I hope you're doing good. We definitely needs dua's to make this place 'green' again. Please feel free to join us at the channel, you're certainly welcome. I apologized on behalf of Pakistan team whatever was happened with you. I can understand your feelings.

Thanks for the kind words.
Na janey kiyun iss reply ki umeed nahi thi mujhey tum se Malik lekin I again appreciate it k insaan wohi hai jo ghaltiyun se sabaq le, jisey ghalti ka ehsaas ho jaye usey tou Allah bhi muaf kar deta hai. Few years back zaxon ne mujhey kaha tha k Malik tumhara poochh raha tha, He wanted k me wapis aa jaoon and my reply was k ask Malik k channel topic set karey k "We Pakistan admin team appologise Jia for whatever happened in Past due to of mis understanding, we invite her to join back as a team member" and keep this topic set for a week, and I will join back.....

Malik I know this will be very hard for you lekin masla yeh hai k I m now not that stupid Jia anymore, I some times feel myself a biphri hoi Mustandi Sherni without any Jungle.

And another fact is k merey wapis aaney se shayad he koi farq parey as I said I m now not that Jia users know..... halaat bohat badal chukey hain, me tou theek nahi sath he meri ammi ko Cancer diagnosed howa hai, although operation ho chuka hai per chemotherapy abhi baqi hai, dalnet bhi I think k koi aik month baad join kia tha and again its more than a week I never visited.
Dheerey Dheerey Machal Oooooo Jia beQaraar koi Aaya haiiii koi aaya haiiiii......... Nahi aaya naa koi 
umeed pey duniya qaim hai! We really like to see a "biphri hoi Mustandi Sherni". Sorry to hear about your mom, our prayers are always there, Allah Paak aap ki ammi ko sehat-e-kamla ata farmaye.
Ameen!

chalo jia tum ne barsooo puranii dil main rhkii hoi baat keh dalii or tumhara dil b hlka ho gya hoga yaqeenun. ab phir kb join ker rhi ho humy ???????
Aameen
Jia many people from old times have moved on already!.. Please feel free to join the channel. You are always missed!
[Image: ludoap4aeb5.png]
Hmmm Ahmiq thanks for all who are missing me, but as soon as I will join you guys will stand against me k I am still the same Jia in few things and I am totally different from old one in few things.... I love Dilruba and some times I feel k me ne dilruba ki bohat si batain apna li hain, logon ko chiraney aur panga karney me Haaaye I love it Tongue...... I love zapp my bachpan ka parosan k aangan me jharoo se pani phainkney wala dost..... wo kia hai kia nahi doesnt matter.... merey sath jo achha I love him..... tum logon ne ban karna ho so baar karo per uska badla mujh se leney ka ghalti se bhi na sochna warna achha nahi hoga.... I mean dekho me aai tou masley ho bhi saktey hain na tou
Ab me kesey aaoon? Aur Ahmiq ooper jo post ki hai wo sahi sahi se parho :Tongue
Charhty Soraj k Pujari Sab hi.. Dobta Soraj Hamesha Tanha Hota Hy :/
اپنی خرابیوں کا ہے مختصر فسانہ
اقوال عارفانہ اعمال احمقانہ
(08-24-2015, 01:44 PM)UmAiR Wrote: Charhty Soraj k Pujari Sab hi.. Dobta Soraj Hamesha Tanha Hota Hy :/

True...... Per iss baat ka ahsaas tab hota hai jab insaan Tanha reh jata hai...... jab Tanhai k bhanwar me dhakka diya jata hai tab koi dialogue yaad nahi aatey.
Quote: Jia420 - Yesterday, 08:41 a[b] m :  [/b]True...... Per iss baat ka ahsaas tab hota hai jab insaan Tanha reh jata hai...... jab Tanhai k bhanwar me dhakka diya jata hai tab koi dialogue yaad nahi aatey.

Yeh koi baat nahi Jia420,  neonz was part of the team and is an excellent friend and a good mentor , IRc or Not he remains friend for life 
You Live Only Twice, So Utilize It Carefully