Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hadith
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->hadith.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Abdullah bin Abu Aufa (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: On one occasion the Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) was confronting the enemy. He waited until the sun had declined. Then he stood up to address the people and said, "O people! Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy. Pray to Allah to grant you safety; (but) when you encounter them, show patience, and know that Jannah is under the shades of the swords.'' Then he [SAWW](PBUH) said: "Allahumma munzilal-kitab, wa mujriyas-sahab, wa hazimal-Ahzab, ihzimhum wansurna alaihim (O Allah, Revealer of the Book, Disperser of the clouds, Defeater of the Confederates, put our enemy to rout and support us against them).''

[Al-Bukhari Book 04, Chapter 52, Hadith # 210]

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Anbiya Ayat 80."to protect you in your fighting"

1. From this Hadith we learn that it is better to start war in the afternoon because this was the practice of the Prophet [SAWW](PBUH).

2. The desire for war is prohibited, but when war becomes inevitable, one should not show his back to the enemy; rather, one should fight to the best of his ability and be steadfast in it.

3. Along with steadfastness and patience in fighting, one should also pray for victory because all powers lie with Allah and no one can gain victory without His Will.

The Hadith also mentions a supplication which one should make when he encounters the enemy.
[attachment=3]<!-- ia3 -->1.jpg<!-- ia3 -->[/attachment]

[attachment=2]<!-- ia2 -->2.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment]

[attachment=1]<!-- ia1 -->3.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment]

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->4.gif<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]
Allah {Aza Wa Jall } said :-

'I am as My servant thinks I am.

I am with him when he makes mention of Me.
If he makes mention of Me to himself...

I make mention of him to Myself.

And.....?
If he makes mention of Me in an Assembly...

~I make mention of him in an assembly better than it...

And if he draws near to Me a hand's span...

I draw near to him an Arm's length !
And .... ?

if he draws near to Me an Arm's length...

I draw near to him a Fathom's length !

And if he comes to Me walking...

I go to him at Speed' ~ {!}

{'Alhamdullilah'}

{Source:- Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah~}
{ Hadith Qudsi #15. }
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->hadith.gif<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Hazrat Samurah bin Jundub (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Among the people of Hell are there those who will be emersed in fire to their ankles, some to their knees, some to their waists, and some to their throats".
[Muslim Book 40, Chapter 12, Hadith # 6815].
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Anbiya Ayat 104."And (remember) the Day when We shall roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books," This Hadith tells us that the inhabitants of Jannah will be classified into different categories and enjoy different kinds of luxuries according to their merits. A similar classification will also be made in the inhabitants of Hell and they will suffer torments according to their misdeeds.
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->hadith.gif<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Hazrat Samurah bin Jundub (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Among the people of Hell are there those who will be emersed in fire to their ankles, some to their knees, some to their waists, and some to their throats".
[Muslim Book 40, Chapter 12, Hadith # 6815].
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Anbiya Ayat 104."And (remember) the Day when We shall roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books," This Hadith tells us that the inhabitants of Jannah will be classified into different categories and enjoy different kinds of luxuries according to their merits. A similar classification will also be made in the inhabitants of Hell and they will suffer torments according to their misdeeds.
Why it is important for men to offer prayer in Mosques.
Abu Hurairah (R.A) reported that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “He who purifies himself (performs Wudhu) in his house and then walks to one of the houses of Allah (Masjid) for performing an obligatory Salat, one step of his will wipe out his sins and another step will elevate his rank (in Jannah).”