Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hadith
The Prophet (SAWW) has said :

[Bukhari, Book #57, Hadith #4] “........I used to keep for Allah's Apostle a leather water-container, the mouth of which was covered with a piece of cloth. I poured water on the milk container till its lower part was cold. Then I took the milk to the Prophet whom I found awake. I said to him, 'Drink, O Allah's Apostle.' So he drank till I became pleased. Then I said, 'It is time for us to move, O Allahs Apostle!' He said, 'Yes.' So we set out while the people (i.e. Quraish pagans) were searching for us, but none found us except Suraiqa bin Malik bin Jushum who was riding his horse. I said, 'These are our pursuers who have found us. O Allah's Apostle!' He said, 'Do not grieve, for Allah is with us”
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->hadith.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "He who acquires a branch of the knowledge of astrology, learns a branch of magic (of which he acquires more as long as) he continues to do so.''
[Abu Dawud, Hadith # 3905]
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Taha Ayat 63."drive you out from your land with magic" In this Hadith, astrology has been regarded a part of magic. In Islam the learning of magic has been held equivalent to infidelity. Thus, it is evident that in Islam, astrology and soothsaying are highly dangerous, and learning them is a great sin. Astrology here stands for that pseudo-science on the basis of which future events are predicted with reference to the movements of stars. There is another science called astronomy by means of which timings of sunrise and sunset are calculated. This branch of science, however, is a genuine science because it is based on experiment and observation.
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->hadith.gif<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]
Last pic parhi nai ja rahi :/
اپنی خرابیوں کا ہے مختصر فسانہ
اقوال عارفانہ اعمال احمقانہ

Hazrat Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "If Allah afflicts punishment upon a nation, it befalls the whole population indiscriminately and then they will be resurrected and judged according to their deeds.''
[Al-Bukhari Book 09, Chapter 88, Hadith # 224]
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Anbiya Ayat 77."Verily, they were a people given to evil. So We drowned them all." When Allah's punishment comes to pass, it does not distinguish between the upright and the wicked. However, the pious people will be saved from punishment after their death while the wicked ones will be punished in the Hell. May Allah save us from all types of punishments.
[Bukhari, Book #2, Hadith #35] “Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The person who participates in ALLAH's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in ALLAH and His Apostles, will be recompensed by ALLAH either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in ALLAH's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."
"Allah said, 'I have prepared for My pious worshipers
such things as no eye has ever seen, no
ear has ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of. All that you have
seen is nothing beside that which is reserved." Then he recited:--
'No soul knows what is kept hidden (in reserve) for them of joy as a reward
for what they used to do.' (32.17)
Bukhari Vol. 6 : No. 303
Messenger of ALLAH [Peace Be Upon Him] has said “The best of the deeds are love and hate for the sake of ALLAH, The Exalted."

[Sunan Abudawud, Book #40, Hadith #4664 ] “Narrated Abu Umamah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone loves for Allah's sake, hates for Allah's sake, gives for Allah's sake and withholds for Allah's sake, he will have perfect faith.

[Bukhari, Book #2, Hadith #20] “Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire."

[Muslim, Book #001, Hadith #0138 ] “Al-Bara reported it from the Apostle (may peace and blessing be upon him) that he observed with regard to the Ansar, None but the believer loves them, none but the hypocrite hates them. He who loved them loved Allah and he who hated them hated Allah. I (the narrator) said: Did you hear this hadith from al-Bara'? He said: To me, he narrated it.
Download Sahih Bukhari,

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.aswjonline.com/sahihbukhari.htm">http://www.aswjonline.com/sahihbukhari.htm</a><!-- m -->
حدثنا آدم بن أبي إياس حدثنا شعبة عن الأعمش قال سمعت ذکوان يحدث عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه قال قال النبي صلی الله عليه وسلم لا تسبوا أصحابي فلو أن أحدکم أنفق مثل أحد ذهبا ما بلغ مد أحدهم ولا نصيفه تابعه جرير وعبد الله بن داود وأبو معاوية ومحاضر عن الأعمش

صحیح بخاری:جلد دوم:حدیث نمبر 887 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11 متفق علیہ 4
آدم بن ابی ایاس شعبہ اعمش ذکوان حضرت ابوسعید خدری رضی اللہ عنہ سے روایت کرتے ہیں کہ رسالت مآب صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے ارشاد فرمایا کہ میرے اصحاب کو برا نہ کہو اس لئے کہ اگر کوئی تم میں سے احد پہاڑ کے برابر سونا اللہ تبارک و تعالیٰ کی راہ میں خرچ کرے تو میرے اصحاب کے ایک مد (سیر بھر وزن) یا آدھے (کے ثواب) کے برابر بھی (ثواب کو) نہیں پہنچ سکتا۔

Narrated Abu Said:
The Prophet said, "Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah's Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."
Sahih Bukhari, jild 2, Hadith 887

حدثنا يحيی بن يحيی التميمي وأبو بکر بن أبي شيبة ومحمد بن العلا قال يحيی أخبرنا و قال الآخران حدثنا أبو معاوية عن الأعمش عن أبي صالح عن أبي هريرة قال قال رسول الله صلی الله عليه وسلم لا تسبوا أصحابي لا تسبوا أصحابي فوالذي نفسي بيده لو أن أحدکم أنفق مثل أحد ذهبا ما أدرک مد أحدهم ولا نصيفه

صحیح مسلم:جلد سوم:حدیث نمبر 1987 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11 متفق علیہ 4
یحیی بن یحیی تمیمی، ابوبکر بن ابی شیبہ، محمد بن علاء، یحیی ابومعاویہ اعمش ابوصالح حضرت ابوہریرہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ نے فرمایا کہ میرے صحابہ کو برا نہ کہو میرے صحابہ کو برا نہ کہو اور قسم ہے اس ذات کی جس کے قبضہ و قدرت میں میری جان ہے اگر تم میں سے کوئی آدمی احد پہاڑ کے برابر سونا خیرات کرے گا تو وہ صحابہ کے ایک مد خیرات کو بھی نہیں پہنچ سکے گا اور نہ ہی صحابہ کے آدھے مد کا صدقہ کرنے کو پہنچ سکتا ہے۔

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not revile my Companions, do not revile my Companions. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if one amongst you would have spent as much gold as Uhud it would not amount to as much as one much on behalf of one of them or half of it.
Sahih Muslim, jild 3, Hadith 1987

حدثنا مسدد حدثنا أبو معاوية عن الأعمش عن أبي صالح عن أبي سعيد قال قال رسول الله صلی الله عليه وسلم لا تسبوا أصحابي فوالذي نفسي بيده لو أنفق أحدکم مثل أحد ذهبا ما بلغ مد أحدهم ولا نصيفه

سنن ابوداؤد:جلد سوم:حدیث نمبر 1254 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11
مسدد، ابومعاویہ، اعمش، ابوصالح، حضرت ابوسعید رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ فرماتے ہیں کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ میرے صحابہ کو برابھلا مت کہو پس اس ذات کی قسم جس کے قبضہ قدرت میں میری جان ہے تم میں سے کوئی شخص اگر احد پہاڑ کے برابر سونا بھی اللہ کی راہ میں خرچ کرے تو ان صحابہ میں سے کسی ایک کے ایک اور آدھے مدّ (کروڑوں کھربوں) کے برابر نہیں پہنچ سکتا۔

حدثنا محمود بن غيلان حدثنا أبو داود قال أنبأنا شعبة عن الأعمش قال سمعت ذکوان أبا صالح عن أبي سعيد الخدري قال قال رسول الله صلی الله عليه وسلم لا تسبوا أصحابي فوالذي نفسي بيده لو أن أحدکم أنفق مثل أحد ذهبا ما أدرک مد أحدهم ولا نصيفه قال أبو عيسی هذا حديث حسن صحيح ومعنی قوله نصيفه يعني نصف مده حدثنا الحسن بن علي الخلال وکان حافظا حدثنا أبو معاوية عن الأعمش عن أبي صالح عن أبي سعيد الخدری عن النبي صلی الله عليه وسلم نحوه

جامع ترمذی:جلد دوم:حدیث نمبر 1832 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11
محمود بن غیلان، ابوداؤد، شعبہ، اعمش، ذکوان ابوصالح، حضرت ابوسعید خدری سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ میرے صحابہ کو برا نہ کہو اس لئے کہ اس ذات کی قسم جس کے قبضے قدرت میں میری جان ہے اگر تم میں سے کوئی احد پہاڑ کے برابر بھی سونا خرچ کرے تو ان کے (یعنی صحابہ) کے ایک مد کے بلکہ آدھے مد کے برابر بھی نہیں ہوگا یہ حدیث حسن صحیح ہے اور نصیفہ سے نصف مد مراد ہے حسن بن علی بھی ابومعاویہ سے وہ اعمش سے وہ ابوصالح سے وہ ابوسعید سے اور وہ رسول اللہ سے اسی کی مانند نقل کرتے ہیں۔

Sayyidina Abu Sa’eed Khudri reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Do not revile my campanions, for, by Him in Whose hand is my soul, were any of you to spend gold equal to mount Uhud he would not attain to a mudd (2/3 of Kg) of one of them nay half of that.
Jame Tirmizi, jild 2, Hadith 1982

حدثنا محمد بن الصباح حدثنا جرير ح و حدثنا علي بن محمد حدثنا وکيع ح و حدثنا أبو کريب قال حدثنا أبو معاوية جميعا عن الأعمش عن أبي صالح عن أبي سعيد الخدري قال قال رسول الله صلی الله عليه وسلم لا تسبوا أصحابي فوالذي نفسي بيده لو أن أحدکم أنفق مثل أحد ذهبا ما أدرک مد أحدهم ولا نصيفه

سنن ابن ماجہ:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 161 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11
محمد بن صباح، جریر علی بن محمد، وکیع، ابوکریب، ابومعاویہ، اعمش، ابوصالح، حضرت ابوہریرہ سے مروی ہے کہ جناب رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے ارشاد فرمایا میرے ساتھیوں کو برا مت کہو۔ قسم ہے اس ذات کی جس کے قبضہ میں میری جان ہے اگر تم میں سے کوئی احد کے پہاڑ کے برابر بھی سونا خرچ کر دے (تب بھی) ان میں سے ایک کے خرچ کئے گئے مُد یا اس کے نصف کو بھی نہیں پاسکتا۔

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: “The Messenger of Allah P.B.U.H said: ‘Do not revile my CompanionS for by the One in Whose Hand is my oiiil If any one of you were to spend the equivalent of Mount Uhud in gold it would not equal a Mudd spent by anyone of them, nor even half a Mudd.” (Sahih)
Sanan Ibne Maja, jild 1, Hadith 161
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->hadith.gif<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Hazrat Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If a person says: `La ilaha illallahu wallahu Akbar (There is no true god except Allah and Allah is Greatest)', his Rubb responds to him and affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, and I am the Greatest.' When he says: `La ilaha illallahu Wahdahu la sharika Lahu (There is no true god except Allah, the One, He has no partner).' Allah (SWT) affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I. I have no partner.' When he says: `La ilaha illallahu Lahul mulku wa Lahul-hamdu (the sovereignty belongs to Him and all the praise is due to Him).' He (SWT) affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, Mine is the praise and to Me belongs the sovereignty.' When he says: `La ilaha illallahu wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa Billah (There is no true god except Allah, and there is no might and power but with Allah).' He (SWT) affirms: `(Yes!) There is no true god except I, and there is no might and power but with Me.''' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) added, "He who recites this during his illness and dies, will not be touched by the Fire (Hell).''

[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 3430].
We are encouraged to recite/read Surah Kahf on Fridays.

This is something proven from the 'Sunnah'
of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

There are Saheeh Haadeeth from the
Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
concerning the virtues of reciting Surat al-Kahf
during the day or night of Jumu'ah (Friday).

Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri
(May Allah be pleased with him)said:-

"Whoever reads Surat al-Kahf
on the night of Jumu'ah,
will have a light that will stretch
between him and the Ancient House
(the Ka'bah)."

{ Source:-(Narrated by al-Daarimi # 3407. This hadeeth was classed as Saheeh
by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami # 6471) }

"Whoever reads Surat Al-Kahf
on the day of 'Jumu'ah'
will have a light that will shine from him
from one Friday to the next."

{ Source:- Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249.
It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami'# 6470) }

“And recite and teach what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.”

{ Source:- 'Quran' ~ Surat Al-Kahf ~ 18 ~ Verse # 27 }

Hazrat Abu Said Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) saying, "When one of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah. He should praise Allah for it and relate it to (others).''
Another narration adds: Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "He should not report it except to those whom he loves. And if he sees one which he dislikes, then it is from the Satan. He should seek refuge in Allah against its evil and should not mention it to anyone. Then it will not harm him.''
[Al-Bukhari Book 09, Chapter 87, Hadith # 114]
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Anbiya Ayat 79."And Allah subjected the mountains and the birds to glorify Our Praises along with Dawud (PBUH)" There are clear instructions from Messenger of Allah (PBUH) about both good and bad dreams. A good dream means a good news sent by Allah to a person who has seen it. It should be related only to those who are close to his heart and not to such people who may start nourishing malice against him like the brothers of Prophet Yusuf (Joseph). A bad dream should be attributed to Satan and not be described to others because it often causes one to be pessimistic and it may be taken as a bad omen, which is not allowed in Islam. Rather, a man should seek Allah's Refuge against its evil. And if he puts faith in Allah, no harm will come to him.