UndernetPakistan Forums

Full Version: Dua
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although nobody seems alive here phir bhi I would like to share k meri Mummy 3 saal 10 maheeney ki taweel fight against cancer k baad Allah Taala ko piyari ho gayeen. Allah Rabb ul Izzat unki Maghferat farmaye, Unhe apney Jawar-e-Rehmat me Jagha Ataa farmaye aur Jannat ul Firdous me buland Muqaam buland Martaba ataa Farmaye Aameen.
Ina Lillah e Wa Ina Elahi Rajeoon.

May Allah rest her soul in peace and give strength to you and family to bear such a big loss, Moms are precious and the gap in our lives can never be filled.
I pray to Allah the All Mighty to grant her  place among the chosen momeneen in Jannat and  reward her with the blessings (Aameen)
(02-05-2019, 08:41 PM)fox-for-fun Wrote: [ -> ]Ina Lillah e Wa Ina Elahi Rajeoon.

May Allah rest her soul in peace and give strength to you and family to bear such a big loss, Moms are precious and the gap in our lives can never be filled.
I pray to Allah the All Mighty to grant her  place among the chosen momeneen in Jannat and  reward her with the blessings (Aameen)

Aameen